Grace Bible Church Statement of Faith
- We believe in One God, Eternally existing in three persons; The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are verbally inspired of God, Inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority of faith and life.
- We believe that Adam was created in the image of God, that when he sinned, that he incurred not only physical death, but also that of spiritual death which is separation from God; by that first sin, all human beings are born with a sin nature.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is
true God and true man.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, as our representative and substitutionary sacrifice: and that those who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe that all those who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, are miraculously born again by the Holy Spirit, and thereby, without benefit of any human merit, religious right, or ceremony, are sealed by the Holy Spirit for time and eternity.
- We believe that, at the time a new believer is born again, he receives the Holy Spirit and by Him is baptized into the Body of Christ; and is forever indwelt by Him as their guide and comforter.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for us.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe in “The blessed hope”, the personal, premillennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe Satan is a real being, a personal devil; that he, the enemy of God, the “father of lies”, the great deceiver of mankind, is the instigator of all false systems of religion, and that, with him, all persistent followers of such will find their end in the lake of fire.